Joyus

Monday, September 7, 2015

Silver Stack Ring by Galit Meushar!



Do you have a favorite ring that you wear all the time? Thanks to Galit Meushar, I have five! Galit has created a beautiful silver stack ring that goes with virtually everything I wear.


These rings are made of 925 Sterling Silver (and love!) and made by Galit Meushar in Herzliya, right in the center of Israel. Gailit sells these rings in her Etsy shop. Your orders arrive safe and fast! 

Galit is inspired to create an amazing plethora of jewelry: earrings, rings, necklaces and pendants. She's a single mom of two girls and works from her home studio in sterling silver, brass, oxidized silver, buttons, stamens and a large assortment of materials. She's truly gifted and creates quality pieces that will last a lifetime!

One of the many things that I love about these rings is that they can be worn as a whole or in whatever number you like. You can wear one individually as an accent piece to another ring, pair them, triple them or wear them on both hands!

They come in a beautiful gift box that is tied with a bow and ready for giving!  You can find this ring and others at Galit's Etsy Shop! I highly recommend her beautiful jewelry and definitely will be doing a lot of my holiday shopping with her.

Disclosure:  I received this ring in order to facilitate my review and form my opinion, however my opinion remains my own.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png