Joyus

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Essential Oil Diffuser and Vaporizer - are you using one?


Have you started using an essential oil diffuser? Diffusers are now a part of life that I just can't do without and I love the Oak Leaf's Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Diffuser and Vaporizer!

This piece of technological genius has it all -- when it's turned on it is virtually silent and doesn't produce any heat or vibration. It's very stable and the top removes easily for refilling. It produces mist almost instantly and you decide if you want a lot of mist or a little. The swirling mist is so soothing and it runs for more than 12 hours at a stretch. It works everywhere - in the nursery, bedside table, living room, office - you name it! 

I love that the coating is slightly pebbled so it's easy to grip and move. I also appreciate that it's 8.3" wide so it has a solid base that is not easily tipped. I appreciate the ambient light from the light blue band that you can either leave on or turn off. I appreciate that it uses regular tap water and it comes with a measuring cup.



I also like that it beeps twice when it's out of water and it's loud enough to hear it, but not so loud that it would wake you up from your sleep. I love the way it looks - it easily blends into your decor without being a focal point and comes with a nice long power cord.




You can find Oak Leaf's Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Diffuser on Amazon HERE for under $30. This diffuser/vaporizer is saving my skin and airways, especially as the weather turns cold and my house and office dry out. If you haven't tried a diffuser yet, I highly recommend this one!

Disclosure: Monica's Rants, Raves & Reviews was provided this product to facilitate my review and form my honest opinion, which remains my own.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png