Joyus

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Have #SoftFeetAllSummer with Amopé!


Are your feet summer perfect? There's nothing worse than seeing beautiful sandals on crunchy feet - it is one of my absolute pet peves! That's why I was excited to try the Amopé Pedi Perfect! Amopé has brought the luxury of getting a picture perfect pedicure right into my home! My feet are loving the special attention and care and they have never felt so soft. I will have #SoftFeetAllSummer! 




The ergonomically shaped head makes it really easy to remove hard skin even from the curves and contours of your feet. There's even a replaceable roller heads available for every need - coarse for regular skin, extra coarse for hard and callused skin and soft touch for smooth finish. The finely ground Diamond crystals on the head provide maximum but smooth exfoliation. There's no sharp blades so it's very safe to use and my feet didn't hurt the way that they sometimes do coming from an extreme pedicure. My feet were just soft, smooth and looked amazing. You can't overdo it!



My feet feel amazing and without much effort. Best of all, I got my Amopé using THIS $15 off coupon! CVS made it very easy to find and actually has an entire section devoted to Amopé and they even also have an Electronic Nail File that is next on my list! I even got $10 in extrabucks rewards from CVS for buying the Amopé Pedi Perfect. If you buy both the Pedi Perfect and the Electronic Nail File, you get $25 off using the coupons! 

Who doesn't want smooth feet and shiny nails all summer long?!  With Amopé, there are no no more excuses for crunchy feet!

Disclosure:  This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Amopé™. The opinions and text are all mine. Comments submitted may be displayed on other websites owned by the sponsoring brand. I was provided product and/or compensation for my unbiased opinion, which you have just read and which remains my own.


This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Amopé™. The opinions and text are all mine.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png