There are many ways to make your healthcare plan work for you.One thing that a lot of people know exists but don’t understand is a health care account. Unitedhealtcare wants to simplify things for you so Health care can work for you! There are three types: Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Reimbursement Account (HR) The one that is most commonly referred to and used is an HSA. Implementing one into your health care plan has several benefits and can really help you and your family out when it comes to health care costs.
Unfortunately, not enough people know exactly what it is and how it’s used. And they’re missing out on some very valuable information not to mention cost savings on health care services.
Here are some great things that make HSA something great to consider:
1. It’s a personal bank account to help you save and pay for covered health care services and qualified medical expenses
2. In order to get one, you must sign up for a high deductible health care plan
3. You own the account , and you, your family, or employer can deposit money into it, like a regular bank account
4. There is a yearly limit to how much you can deposit, but there is no limit on how much you can save over time
5. If you don’t spend all the HSA money in your account in a year’s time, the money rolls over into the next year. It will stay in there until you choose to spend it
6. It is tax free ! You don’t have to pay federal or, in most cases, state income taxes on deposits you make, money you spend from the account, or interest earned.
Because Unitedhealthcare is all about helping you save money and win some as well, they've come out with some great engagements this month to help you see how much Healthcare can actually work for you.
They've got two fantastic Engagements this month:
1. Are You a Health Plan Pro?
—a four part activity that teaches people about health care accounts, the relationship between premium and out-
of-pocket costs, and also cost comparisons on health care services.
2. Quick Care Quiz
—a 2 part quiz that educates people on where to go for proper care when you’re experience a specific health care scenario.
Each engagement offers a $100 weekly prize w inner and a $500 monthly winner.You can enter each engagement daily.
I've teamed up with Conservamom to help you win big just for checking these engagements out! One lucky winner will have the chance to win a $100 Bed Bath & Beyond Gift card!
So head below for your chance to win! Giveaway is open to US only and ends on 1/31 at 11:59pmEST. Must be 18+ to enter. Make sure and use Promo Code Conservamom when completing the first and second entries over at UHC!. Winner will be Verified! Good Luck!
Disclosure: All opinions are 100% mine. This giveaway is in no way associated with, sponsored, administered, or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest or any other social media network.All opinions and experiences are Conservamom‘s. Open to Continental US residents only , must be 18+. Confirmed Winner(s) will be contacted through email and have 48 hours to respond before a new winner will be drawn. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor will be responsible for product fulfillment to winner(s) of the giveaway. The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. For questions you can contact Elia At Conservamom