Joyus

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Woolzies eco-friendly wool dryer balls review!



Do you use dryer sheets?  I use them all the time -- at least until I got the chance to try Woolzies Dryer Balls.  Woolzies are made of New Zealand wool and are 100% wool balls that you add to your dryer with your wet clothes.  Woolzies actually reduce your drying time by up to 25%!  They contain no chemics and are hypoallergenic so they are safe for everyone to use, even those with wool sensitivities.  



I was skeptical that they would actually make a difference but once I started using them I realized that they really do work!  No static cling and definitely less drying time.  I also like that they are guaranteed to last for 1,000 loads!  

You can find Woolzies HERE.  I recommend them!  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

1 comment:

  1. I have been seeing more and more of this product being mentioned. You have peaked my interest, as I would love to be able to have no static cling AND to not use fabric softener. Rather recently, I have become aware that some name brand softeners are causing me allergic reactions. While they are not bad, it is annoying-especially because I use it consistently on bedding. Woolzies just might be my alternative.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png