Joyus

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Crazy Dog TShirts Review!


I was recently given the opportunity to review several tshirts from CrazyDogTshirts.com.  Crazy Dog T-shirts was stated in 2004 by Bill Kingston in his college dorm room.  Bill began by selling designs that he did for his final project of an e-commerce class.  The orders never stopped once he graduated and by 2006 he moved into a small office in Rochester New York.  By 2012 CrazyDogTshirts.com moved into a 7,000 foot warehouse with a full-service screenprinting facility.  Bill currently employs 15 full time and two part-time employees.

The funny shirts that I received are pictured below and included:  

This shirt was the perfect find for a friend who has a cabin in Canada!  

I found this Watermelon Smuggler and had to get it for my very pregnant niece!  I was so impressed with their maternity shirts - they are very comfortable and soft!  

Zombie dancers from ZombieRescueStation.com for my niece for Halloween!

Whale, whale, whale . . . for my dear little great niece!  


Crazy Dog Shirts are so reasonably priced that I'm sure you can find one for all of your family too! They are very well made and comfortable to wear.  These shirts would make great back to school wear too.  I recommend them!  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png