Joyus

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A Guide to the Most Attractive Parts of The Caribbean!

Have you been to the Caribbean yet?  I love the islands -- the warm white sand, the heat of the sun on your face -- what's not to love?!  Bermuda, Jamaica, the Bahamas… Key Largo, Montigo and various other tid-bits of Beach Boy lyrics are actually more than just song bytes, they are in actuality delightful little rocks in the middle of the Caribbean ocean. This infographic by Experience Destinations showcases some of the more attractive sun kissed spots in “El Caribe” that one might want to visit if they’re looking to (oh I don’t know) evade a life threatening polar vortex, perhaps?


A Guide To Caribbean Attractions
Presented By Experience Destinations


Disclosure: This is a compensated post, however I only recommend goods and services that I believe my readers would enjoy. My opinion may differ from yours.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png