Joyus

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Dickies - Work Jeans for Men Review!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I am the proud Mom of two teenage boys.  I'm sure you know how hard growing boys and working men are on their jeans, so you can imagine all the jeans that I have paid for over the past 17 years!  Rips, tears and grass stains have done in so many pairs in our house.  

When I was given the opportunity to try Dickies Carpenter Jeans, I was thrilled.  Dickies Carpenter Jeans are made of 100% cotton denim and have rivets at the stress points so that they are very rugged and made to last!  The durability of these jeans is truly amazing.  They have a heavy-duty brass zipper and are triple-stitched at the seams.  These jeans are the most durable that I have found to date.

Dickies are designed so that the legs are wide enough to fit over work boots.  They have tons of pockets and even a hammer holder!  These jeans are the perfect work jeans for men.  

You can find Dickies HERE.  I highly recommend them for the man in your life!  


Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png