Joyus

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Summer is Yummy with Anastasia Confections Salt Water Taffy!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Nothing brings back the sights and fun of an ocean boardwalk like Salt Water Taffy!  The smell of suntan oil, sand between your toes and the sun warming your skin -- all these things remind me of fun times and Salt Water Taffy!  

Anastasia Confections Salt Water Taffy is some of the very best around!  Whipped, soft and creamy, Anastasia offers about 50 different flavors including toasted marshmallow, strawberry cheesecake, green apple and cotton candy, just to name a few!  They have seasonal taffies (candy corn, pumpkin pie, candy cane, egg nog, gingerbread, hot chocolate!) and even sour taffy flavors (think sour apple, grape, cherry, lemon, orange, raspberry!)  

Anastasia Confections is a family-owned and operated business that is based in Orlando, Florida.  The company takes great pride in their candies and provides the best private label confections and molded chocolates to the nation's largest theme parks and major companies.  They will ship right to your door and even send their taffy with ice packs so it arrives fresh and delicious!  

You can find Anastasia Confections HERE.  In my opinion their candies are worth every cent!  Yummy!  

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png