Joyus

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Got Art?

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Don't you love it when you find the perfect picture for the perfect spot in your house? Everything pulls together and your home looks nicely finished!  That's what I found when I was given the opportunity to review an Animal Art print from Fulcrum Gallery.  I found the perfect brown and red Il Gatto (the Cat) Espresso print!  

The Fulcrum Gallery has a HUGE assortment of animal art, so it took me a while to decide. We have two cats, I love espresso and my kitchen is brown and red, so I knew the minute I saw this print that it was the finishing touch I was looking for!


One of the nicest touches that the Fulcrum Gallery provides is their finishes.  You can order your print with a beautiful brush stroke finish, so the piece looks like it's painted!  I tried to capture it on the the first picture, but can't do it justice in a photo.

The Fulcrum Gallery offers photos on canvas, framed art, mirrors, vintage, modern, botanical, museum, country, photography, or you can search for art by room!  They make it super easy to find the perfect artwork for any room, any decor, whatever your taste.  I was impressed with their prices too.  They offer sales and their website is so easy to use! Right now they are offering 40-50% off everything on their site.  

You can find Fulcrum Gallery HERE.  Check out what they can do for your home!  In my opinion they are worth their weight in gold!  

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png