Joyus

Monday, February 2, 2015

Gurin Ceramic Flat Iron Hair Straighten Review


I will admit it: I'm freakishly obsessive about my hair - I want it straight! Being cursed with naturally curly hair, this has always been a problem for me. The Gurin Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron is helping me achieve my straight hair goal. 
  
With the Gurin Flat Iron, you can straighten, flip or even curl your hair. The 1.25 inch iron comes with a beautiful carrying case for travel, has an adjustable temperature control from 240F to 450F, so it suits all hair types. The ceramic tourmaline plates help create a super shiny finish in much less time. The full 1.25 inch plate is wide enough to finish your full head of hair, yet narrow enough to do your bangs without burning yourself!

I love that this flat iron takes my hair from a frizzy mess to shiny and straight in no time. I also appreciate that the on/off switch is on the inside (with other models that have the switch on the outside, I end up turning the iron off while straightening without knowing it!) This iron comes with a 1 year manufacturer warranty and is so reasonably priced! You can find it on Amazon HERE. In my opinion it does the job of a much more expensive model equally as well!
Disclosure:  I received this product to form my opinion and facilitate my review, however my opinion remains my own.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png