Joyus

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Burt's Bees Bzz ~ Review!

I was asked to review the new line of Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Cleanser, Night Cream and Treatment Mask.  I was provided these products for free because I am a Bzz Agent, but the opinions remain my own and I was not compensated in any way.

I positively LOVE the new Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser.  It cleans my skin, but at the same time leaves it feeling soft -- not so tight and shiny like many other cleansers I have tried before.  It rinses off without leaving any residue, which is an added bonus.  Many times I feel as though I have to keep washing and washing to get the product cleaned off completely.

I've also been using the Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Treatment Mask, which provides amazing moisture for my skin.  The thing I love about it is that it doesn't dry and crack on my face -- it goes on and comes off the same way without flaking off and drying out my face.  Most masks really dry my face out and leave it very tight feeling, but not this one. 

The Intense Hydration Night Cream is the last thing I put on before bed, so that when I wake my skin feels soft and rehydrated.  It really DOES reduce the appearance of my little lines and my (not so little) wrinkles!  The cream really has a nice texture and doesn't feel heavy or greasy like a lot of night-time moisurizers do. 

I am SOLD on all three of these products and really will continue to use them in the future.  I love that they are dermatologist tested and noncomedogenic (meaning that it doesn't block your pores so you won't break out from it) and that they are 99% natural!  Burt's Bees uses the best natural ingredients on earth and processes them in the most basic way possible.  You always know exactly what you're putting on your face!  The other selling point for me is that Burt's Bees doesn't ever test products on animals ~ a very important point for both me and my pets! 

4 comments:

  1. I will be heading out to the drug store to try this today! I HATE that tight feeling on my face that most other masks leave me with! I can't wait to try. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie you won't regret it! Let me know how you like it please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review. I have dry skin so I'm always looking for a cleanser that cleans but does not dry out the skin. Many that are for dry skin leave a film on my face. I want clean but not dry or with a film. I'm going to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the great feed back on the Burt Bee products. I have been looking at their stuff for months but was just reluctant to purchase anything I havent used or know anyone who has tried, esp. face stuff. Reading what u had to say put me to ease. Thanks..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png