Joyus

Monday, December 10, 2012

Climb On! REVIEW





Is it cold where you live?  This time of year in Chicago the wind whistles through carrying with it the deep freezing air from the north and it can do severe damage to your skin. That is where Climb On! products come in.  Climb On! is made by WrryFree Skincare, which is a family operated skin care company based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.  Not only are their products 100% natural, they also are created in small batches which ensures their products are fresh.  WrryFree products are free of synthetic chemicals, parabens, harsh preservatives, petroleum ingredients, artificial colors, fragrances, dyes and detergents.


The first product I tried was the Climb On! Lotion Bar.  It came in a small round pot and is really an intensive, solid lotion.  I used it on my heels and knees since they are my driest areas.  WrryFree suggests using it on cracked cuticles, heels, cuts, scrapes, burns and rashes. Since I started using this on my heels, my feet really feel amazing -- so much softer and more supple!  The more you use it the less you need to use!

The Climb On! Creme was born out of the Lotion Bar above for those who needed it to spread more easily.  It would be a fantastic burn creme (I'm thinking sunburn) and a great nighttime moisturizer.  I used it mostly at night on my arms and legs, but it could easily also be used on your face.  It felt so good on my skin -- I will definitely buy these products again once they run out!  It is super concentrated, but can be spread more easily than the bar and is chemical free as well!

The final product I tested was the Lip Tube in peppermint.  Can I tell you how much I LOVE this product?  It has a nice zing on your lips from the peppermint and it's almost like you just finished a mint!  My lips chap so easily in the winter -- Climb On! is my new go-to lip balm!

All Climb On! products are free from fillers and are made with food grade ingredients -- not cosmetic grade.  They are 100% pure.  They are also surprisingly affordable for being small batch products!   A little of these products really goes a long way!

Climb On! offers many more products -- go to www.ClimbOnProducts.com or call them at 877-966-2600.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. that peppermint lip balm sounds wonderful! I get very chapped lips in the winter. I should try this out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It isn't cold here now, but still these products would be good. I want to try that lip balm. My lips are often dry and chapped. Plus, the intense cream would be great for my husband. His hands are very badly cracked and always breaking out so we need gentle products.
    Sherry Compton

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png