Joyus

Monday, April 29, 2013

My Journey for Amazing Lashes: Fysiko Eyelash Serum -- Week 1

I've started the first week trial of Fysiko Eyelash Serum.  I am an "oldster" (my kids term!) and my eyelashes and eyebrows have all but disappeared.  The sad part is I AM NOT KIDDING -- just take a look for yourself:

 
I shudder when I look at this picture -- it is not touched up whatsoever and I have ZERO makeup on.  The 50's are not a kind age, but really?  I just want eyelashes that I can actually SEE and feel and a few brows would be nice too! 

So, enter Fysiko -- I am hoping that Fysiko works as it promises to -- lengthen and thicken my lashes in 6-9 weeks and double the length and thickenss in 8-16 weeks!  It is made with natural ingredients and doesn't require a prescription.  It sells for $135.00, which I would GLADLY pay if it works!  You can check out Fysiko's on-line site here:  http://fysikolashes.com

I will post pictures along my journey so be sure to check back periodically to see how I am doing!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed!  :)


Disclosure:  I was provided this product in order to do an honest review.  Photos have not been retouched.  My opinions are my own and may differ from yours.

2 comments:

  1. YOUR EYELASHES LOOK GOOD. I'M IN MY 60'S AND THAT IS REALLY BAD. I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR REVIEW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is the Fysiko working for you? I have had my lashes tinted (I HATE mascara) and am ready to go again, but if the serum worked for you I may go for that instead.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png