Joyus

Monday, April 22, 2013

PSCPets Joint Support for Dogs Review

I love my dog -- I love that he is loyal and always waiting at home for me with a happy greeting!  I care enough to be sure that he gets what he needs in his diet and enough exercise to keep him healthy, especially since he's getting older.  That's why I really wanted my dog to try PSCPets Joint Support.


One of the most common signs that your dog is getting older is an overall "slowing down." You may notice your dog has less endurance when exercising and maybe slower to get up in the morning.  I've noticed that my dog is a bit tentative on stairs and less enthusiastic about toys, games and/or food.  While all of these signs are commonly seen with aging, they are not usually the result of the aging itself, but actually symptoms of various health problems, such as arthritis!

Just like people, dogs can develop arthritis as they age.  The most common arthritis seen in dogs is Osteoarthritis, also called Degenerative Joint Disease. This condition affects the weight-bearing joints (hips, knees, elbows, shoulders), causing loss of lubricating fluids, wearing away of cartilage, and abnormal bony growth. These joint changes result in pain, stiffness and decreased range of motion. Osteoarthritis is progressive, meaning it gets worse over time. Though there is no cure, these are treatments that can slow progression and ease pain.



PSCPets Joint Support is a soft chewy tablet that has a liver flavor my dog really enjoys!  They contain all the ingredients that help his joints and maintain his flexibility.  The tabs contain Glucosamine which helps the joint cushions.  They also contain Chondroitin which is believed to increase Glucosamine's effectiveness. 

These tablets are made for small dogs, but can be used for larger dogs as well simply by increasing the dosage.  I really LOVE that they are made in the USA! 

My dog only has to see the container and knows that he is in for a treat! 

PSCPets also offers many other products on their website.  I love that their ingredients are all natural and are formulated by a veterinarian using the highest quality standards so I know my dog is getting the best.  PSCPets also offers 100% satisfaction guarantee on all their products! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png