Joyus

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

NEW Noxicare™ Natural Pain Relief Vitamin B-12 Product Review


Vitamin B-12 does many good things for the human body.  It is a vital nutrient that keeps the body's nerves and blood cells healthy.  B-12 helps prevent anemia that makes people tired and weak.  B-12 can be found in beef liver and clams, fish, poultry, eggs, milk, and some breakfast cereals.

Problems often develop because certain people's bodies have problems absorbing enough Vitamin B-12.  People over 50 years of age, people who are otherwise prone to anemia, people who have had gastrointestinal surgeries (weight loss) or who have celiac disease or Crohn's disease.  Some vegetarians and vegans don't get enough B-12 because they don't eat animal foods.  Pregnant women and women who breastfeed their babies often don't get enough Vitamin B-12.

Studies show that Vitamin B-12 does not cause any harm.  Benefits shown by B-12 consumption include assisting the body to convert food into energy, helps maintain a healthy nervous system, helps with cardiovascular health and is essential for red blood cell formation.
I have been taking Noxicare's Vitamin B-12 supplements for the past two weeks and I have found that my energy levels are higher than before taking them.  I take two tablets in the morning with breakfast and feel great the rest of the day.  I am contributing my recent energy boost to Noxicare's B-12!  Because I am over 50, I feel better knowing that my B-12 needs are met.  I am also happy to know that there are no harmful side effects from taking Vitamin B-12.

I am not a medical professional, but am simply sharing my results.  My opinion is my own and may differ from yours.   I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

2 comments:

  1. I am always tired and lack energy daily so I believe I would benefit from taking this so I am definitely going to go check them out ASAP. Thank you for your honest review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anemia and vitamin deficiencies are on the rise I think. I do believe that supplements and vitamins can help you get a little extra support. First, try to get it from food, but we all need some help. Thank you for sharing your results. It helps to see there are others out there.
    Sherry Compton

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png