Joyus

Thursday, July 11, 2013

100% Vegetarian JUARA Skincare Review

I love the summer -- I love the heat, I love the sun, I love the water!  But, summer can really do a number on my skin, especially my face.  I am fair so I need to moisturize a lot.  When I was asked to try out the all-natural Juara skincare I jumped at the chance!

I tried Juara's Avocado Banana Moisture Mask which is as yummy as it sounds!  Juara is inspired by Indonesian Botanicals -- it is 100% vegetarian, contains no oil, fragrance, artificial colors, parabens, phthalates or sulfates.

I applied it twice a week after cleaning my face.  I avoided my eye and mouth areas.  I put on a fair amount and left it on for 10-15 minutes.  Once it was dry I removed the excess and went to bed.  I immediately noticed how amazingly dewy my face felt and by morning it was a joy putting on my makeup.  My skin felt glorious!
It is also available in Turmeric Antioxidant Radiance Mask and for those with a tendency to breakout, they offer Rose & Willowbark Blemish Free Mask.  All three masks provide an amazing moisture boost and are ultra creamy.  The masks costs $37 at Dermstore.com, Skinstore.com, Drugstore.com and JUARASkincare.com and in my opinion they are well worth it!  Once my mask runs out I will be purchasing more!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png