Joyus

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Costumes 4 Less Review!


Do you remember I Love Lucy?  It was one of my absolute favorite TV shows when I was a kid!  
Lucy was always getting into difficult situations that caused her husband Desi to cry out:  "Lucy -- you got some 'splaining to do!!!"

When I was trying to come up with a costume for Halloween this year and saw this amazing costume on Costumes 4 Less, I knew it was perfect for me!  Costumes 4 Less has so many popular costumes for 2013, such as superheros, movie stars, zombies and the list goes on and on!  



I also got the Lucy wig in a nice bright red of course!  It came with a white tidy house-wife bow so that I can wear it up just like Lucy.  I promise to post pictures of my debut as Lucy on Halloween so that I can truly embarrass my teenage boys!  

Do you have your costume yet?  How about costumes for your kids?  It's not too late to get them at Costumes 4 Less.  They ship very quickly and the products are very well made -- especially because their prices are so reasonable!  Costumes 4 Less has a HUGE assortment to chose from.  Here's a sampling:  

 

One of the best features is that their website is really easy to use -- it's sorted for you by topic, costume type, accessories, etc. and you can filter by type, price, holiday and much more!  When they claim to "have everything" they really mean it!  

You can find Costumes 4 Less on FACEBOOK and TWITTER.  

I'll leave you with one last thought:  Wouldn't it be great if your pooch looked this good for Trick or Treating?!


Disclosure:  I received a costume to facilitate my review; however, I only recommend products that I believe my readers will enjoy.  My opinion may differ from yours.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png