Joyus

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

MIRA Digital Kitchen Scale with Stainless Steel Bowl Review!



Do you love kitchen gadgets?  Since I am no kitchen wiz, the more incentive I have to get into the kitchen and cook, the better!  I find that if I have gadgets I am more motivated to cook and the Mira Digital Kitchen Scale is my new favorite gadget!

I was immediately thrilled to find that along with an amazingly easy to read back-lit display, the scale came with a very large mixing bowl of stainless steel!  Flour, sugar and all of those impossible-to-weigh ingredients now are easy to contain and measure.  You can actually weigh up to 11 pounds on this scale!  It will weigh as little as 1 gram or 0.1 ounce.

You can also zero out the bowl weight and not use the bowl which is also handy for fruits and vegetables. This scale would be perfect for people using the weight watchers diet -- I know when I was on weight watchers, figuring out how to measure a banana was always a guess!

The scale comes with 3 AAA batteries and a user guide, but it's really not difficult (trust me -- if I can use it so can you!)


You can find the MIRA Digital Kitchen Scale on sale at Amazon by clicking HERE!  It's marked down from it's original price of $54.99 to $27.99.   In my opinion, worth every cent!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png