Joyus

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Too busy? Try Dust 'n Go!



I love when my wood looks amazing -- my wood floors, furniture and especially my dining room table. Cleaning it really brings out the wood grain and the colors really pop!  I hate the act of doing it though, and have so little time to really do it well.  That's why when I was given the chance to try Scott's Liquid Gold Dust 'n Go, I was excited to see how it worked.

The Dust 'n Go container is much like those disinfecting wipes you see in the stores -- easy pop-up lid, and a single use cloth.  They are pre-moistened and are perfect for quick touchups for the time when company is popping in.  One thing that bothers me from time to time is the harsh scent of various cleaners that smell like an antiseptic.  Scott's doesn't have that at all -- in fact the scent is like a mild almond which is really pleasant and nice.  

I also love the convenience -- just grab and wipe all kinds of surfaces -- wood, laminate, leather and much more.  No worries of carrying all kinds of cans and sprayers around with you to quickly do the job when you have this one container.

You can find Scott's Liquid Gold on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.  Right now Scott's is giving away a printable coupon as well as having a contest to win one of 13 prizes!  You can sign up for them here:  https://www.facebook.com/scottsliquidgold.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png