Joyus

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Ageless Derma Review!



I love to look my best -- the minute that I don't have makeup on and leave the house I run into someone that I know! It doesn't seem to matter where or when, but it always happens!  I don't always want to wear a heavy foundation though and so when I was asked to try Ageless Derma I jumped at the chance.
Ageless Derma is paraben free and provides sun protection, which we all need.  It contains Vitamins A, E and green tea extracts which provide you with a soft and silky finish to your skin.  Ageless Derma is a mineral cosmetic which is really light once applied.  It gives you a radiant glow that is nearly invisible but still  covers and conceals your imperfections.  The packaging of the product is also exquisite -- it has little airholes that make using a makeup brush really easy!  It is like using powdered silk (for lack of a better explanation!)


Because the coverage is so light, it lets your skin breathe.  I really like the lightness of it -- it doesn't feel like some foundations that make me feel almost plastic.  They don't allow my skin to breath or move!  Ageless Derma helps protect your skin and neutralize the free radicals that damage it.

It almost makes you look like you've been airbrushed!  You can actually use it with an airbrush, but I just applied it with a brush and it worked great.  I was given the Iced Coffee color and it matched my skin perfectly.



You can find Ageless Derma products HERE.  They offer many other age-defying products as well!  I recommend checking them out!

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png