Joyus

Friday, November 8, 2013

Do you love to golf?



I used to have a love/hate relationship with golf.  Before my kids were born, I had the luxury of playing golf most every weekend.  That's where the love/hate came in:  I hated it on an average of 17 holes per game and loved it at the one hole that I hit the ball right!  That one hole was enough to keep me coming back the following weekend!

When it comes to golf equipment, finding the right fit can be a very expensive hobby. There is really no way to determine if a club or an accessory fits you other than buying it, taking it out on the links and getting used to it. If it does not fit, then you are usually just out that amount of money. Fortunately, there is a better way to fill out your bag without having to empty it twenty different times and wasting your expendable income - trust the expertly crafted golf equipment at Cleveland Golf.

Everything that Cleveland Golf makes from the classic putters to the Cleveland Golf mashie irons has passed the test of time. The reputation that Cleveland Golf has for raw performance is unmatched by any other company in the golfing industry. This is the testimonial of many a professional as well as weekend link warriors.

When it comes to irons, Cleveland Golf is well known for power and great translation between body movement and ball movement. There is truly nothing better than naked translation for an amateur golfer - there is no compensation to keep you from correcting your stance, approach and swing. Count on Cleveland Golf to help you improve your game in more ways than one.

Now that my boys are old enough that they don't need my constant care and attention, I am thinking of starting up my love/hate relationship again!

Disclosure:  This is a compensated post, however; I only recommend products and services I believe my readers would like.  The opinions are my own.  Yours may vary.


 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png