Joyus

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Shandali GOSWEAT Yoga Towel Review!


Do you go to a gym?  If so, do you have an amazing towel that is your go-to gym towel?  If not, I suggest The Shandali GOSWEAT Yoga Towel!

The GOSWEAT Yoga Towel really absorbs your "glisten" (my word for sweat!).  It won't bunch up on your yoga mat and is designed to stay dry so that you don't slide around on your yoga mat.  When you do hot yoga it can be dangerous without the proper towel -- everything is wet and slippery!  Also, using the wrong towels can bunch up and distract you from your workout.

Once you try the GOSWEAT Yoga Towel you may find that it can be used for many other things too!  I really like mine just for regular gym use aside from yoga.  It is lightweight and drys quickly.  It measures 26.5" x 72", so it is yoga mat size.  I found it really soft and sooo absorbent -- I've never had another towel like it!  Others are priced much higher, but why pay more for one that doesn't work as well?

You can find this amazing hot yoga towel HERE.    
Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png