Joyus

Monday, November 4, 2013

Warmables Hot'n Cold Packs -- Do it naturally!


I have had my share of medical emergencies through the years -- from broken bones to cancer to a hip replacement, I've had a ton of surgeries and rehabilitation. As I have gotten older, the aches and pains that come with having lived a full life seem to be more frequent. That's why when I was given the chance to try Warmables Hot'n Cold packs I was excited!

Warmables all natural and reusable packs are made of 100% cotton and filled with cherry pits. Yes, cherry pits! Who knew that these nice little pits hold the heat without burning and have no scent! I've tried some of the heat packs that smell like your Grandma's oatmeal when heated. I can't stand using them!

Cherry pits are hollow on the inside and they hold both heat and cold for a long period of time. Warmables don't have that nasty odor and you can actually wash and dry them right along with your clothes in the washing machine!


For my review, I received the back log and the eye mask, along with a bottle of their all natural eucalyptus essential oil. I'm not a huge fan of scented things, but the eucalyptus is really nice when you have a head cold. You just heat up the eye mask in the microwave for about 45 seconds, put a couple of drops on the cloth and voila! Sinus congestion disappears!


One of the things I love most is that the cherry pits are not heavy and conform so whatever body part it's placed on. It is really comforting! They go from the microwave to the freezer without incident and can be used for so many purposes!

In addition to the products that they sent me, they also offer:
  • comfort slippers
  • hand and foot mittens
  • bottle warmers
  • neck huggers
  • body warmers
  • lunch kits
  • leg wraps
  • arthritis gloves
  • bodice healers
They have a large range of materials to chose from too in terry cloth, cotton and flannel!  You can find them here:  www.warmables.com or on Amazon.

I highly recommend Warmables Hot'n Cold Packs if you have any need for hot or cold therapy.  There will be no more smelling like Grandmas's oatmeal in our house!  

Disclosure:  I was provided products to facilitate my review but was not otherwise compensated.  I only recommend products and services that I believe my readers would enjoy; however, my opinion may differ from yours.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png