Joyus

Saturday, November 30, 2013

What are you storing your leftovers in?

Did you have any Thanksgiving leftovers and how did you store them?  Food storage is an important part of staying healthy.  Food left uncovered or not refrigerated properly can lead to all sorts of problems, so I was excited to try the Ozeri Instavac Food Storage Set!  

Ozzeri provided me with their 8-piece set to facilitate my review.  It stores all neatly nestled inside one another, so there's no huge amount of space needed to store them.  There's a wave pattern at the bottom of each container to keep fruit and veggies elevated from water or juices.  

Ozeri is not kidding when they say that these containers are beyond air tight!  They have a patented valve that reduces air volume so naturally-occurring bacteria is less able to grow and your food stays fresh longer. You simply press down with the valve open to push the air out and then top the valve down to seal freshness in!  It is a true vacuum seal!  There's a dial on the valve that allows you to track the number of food storage days.  I love this system and I love that they are easy to stack and store too.  


These containers go from the freezer to the microwave and then to the diswasher with no problem.  They are stain-resistant, shatter-proof and as transparent as glass.  This system will save you money over time -- your food stays fresh longer and with the transparency of the containers, no more food will spoil in the back of the refrigerator in a dark corner!  

You can purchase this set on Amazon HERE for $24.95.  An amazing price in my opinion -- I think I need to get another set before Christmas!  As always with Ozeri, your satisfaction is guaranteed and the set is warrantied for 1 year from purchase date.  

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png