Joyus

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Feel Safe with React Mobile



Do you ever feel unsafe?  I live in Chicago and have found myself in some rather sketchy areas. Luckily I haven't had many problems per se, but I would feel better knowing that my kids were safe if faced with similar situations.  Thanks to React Mobile I can.  

React Mobile is a new free app for iPhone and Android users that acts like a safety tool without actually having to engage those that make you feel unsafe.  No pepper spray, no weapons, no confrontation!  I really like that aspect of it.  

The app is very easy to use.  It contains a "follow me" feature that allows your choice of contacts  and authorities to track your whereabouts in real-time. This would be great for keeping track of your kids or are out in an area that is less than familiar.  You can touch the "I'm Safe" button to let your contacts know when you've arrived safely at your destination or met the date you found on-line and he turned out to NOT be an ax murderer!    

There is also an SOS on the app that will send out an alert that tracks you through GPS and sends your emergency contacts a text message and email.  It can also be posted to Facebook and Twitter!  Once you activate the SOS alert, you're prompted to dial 911.  It even works outside the United States.  

Imagine the peace of mind you can have when Jr. doesn't meet curfew on Friday night and doesn't answer his cell phone.  Now you know where he is!  

You can watch a short video by following this link:  http://www.reactmobile.com/  This app took me no time at all to install and I feel safer now just knowing that it's available.  You can find the app for your Apple products by clicking HERE and for your Android by clicking HERE.


Disclosure:  I was compensated for my review and opinion of this application, however I only recommend products that I believe my readers would like.  Your opinion may differ.  This was brought to you by AdvertiseWithBloggers.com and React Mobile.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png