Joyus

Monday, December 16, 2013

Santa's Beard Organic Cotton Candy Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Santa's Beard the story:  
Santa's white beard grows more everyday.
But if it's too long, and gets caught on his sleigh,
He wouldn't be able to give presents that day.
So the elves work hard to keep the beard neat;
When one elf discovered "Hey, this beard is sweet!"
So the clever little elf, gathered the fluff,
And asked Santa Claus "Can we package this stuff?"
Santa said "Sure, that's a wonderful plan!
We'll stuff it in stockings across the land!"

If your kids are anything like mine, they love cotton candy!  My boys can't get enough of it -- even now that they are in high school.  So when I received the two 32 ounce plastic containers filled with Organic Vanilla Cotton Candy, they were in heaven!

This amazing cotton candy is decked out with images of Santa and nicely topped with a bow.  It has a four to eight week shelf life and comes in the packaging you see above or a clear cello bag, which has a two to four week shelf life.  The folks at Santa's Beard spin the candy the day that they ship your order, so you know it's fresh!  My boys reported that it is the best cotton candy that they've ever eaten and both begged me to order more!

You can find Santa's Beard Organic Cotton Candy on Twitter and Facebook or in their Etsy Shop!  It would make your Christmas a lot more fun and with a price tag of $3.00 for a tub, it won't break your bank!
Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png