Joyus

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

How do you Celebrate the New Year?

What do you do to celebrate the new year?  Do you stay home and watch movies?  Snuggle up with your loved one?  Go out and paint the town red?  
I plan on staying home and staying warm!  There's some snow coming to Chicago and I don't want to be caught out in it!  
Whatever you plan to do, please be safe!  I appreciate each and every one of my readers and hope to see you back here in 2014!
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

2 comments:

  1. We generally eat out, watch a movie and then watch the ball drop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the off chance I'm not working (always a super busy day for work) I celebrate my birthday. Otherwise, I just go about my business as usual.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png