Joyus

Friday, January 17, 2014

InstaNatural 100% Pure Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Is this cold weather drying out your skin?  Mine was starting to look like a lizard until I tried InstaNatural Moroccan Argan Oil!  
This amazing oil is 100% pure and certified organic Argan Oil. It contains no chemicals or preservatives.  It is all Argania Spinosa.  What is Argania Spinosa?  

Well, the oil is from the kernels of the Argan tree, which grows in southwestern Morocco.  It is a hydrating oil comprised of essential fatty acids, including Omega oils, linoleic acid and oleic acide, as well as Vitamin E, which we all know is good!  

The parts of the Argan oil serve to attract and retain hydration in the skin.  They also have a anti-inflammatory properties.  

Argan oil is full of vitamins and antioxidants, so it is commonly also used in hair shampoos and conditioners to repair damage caused by salon treatments, coloring and even the sun!

Moroccan Argan Oil makes my skin feel amazing! It's silky smooth and relieves the dryness and tightness.  I even run it through my hair at night and by morning it is fully absorbed!  My hair loves it!  No more frizzy mess (yes, my hair is naturally curly!)
I've started using this amazing oil on my cuticles and no more dry, cracking cuticles!  My heels love it too, especially since they don't get the love they deserve in the cold winter months.

It's lightweight and pure argania spinosa.  I also love that InstaNatural doesn't test any of its products on animals!  
You can find IntaNatural on Facebook, or on their site HERE.

You can also find their products for sale on Amazon HERE.   I highly recommend Argan Oil!  

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

1 comment:

  1. Argan oil the name of curing human’s skin from numerous diseases. It comes from the nuts of Argan tree. It has the power to help unlimited on life and also the local villagers where it is made from.
    Buy Argan Oil USA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png