Joyus

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Vitamin C Serum Review!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Have you done damage to your skin because you spent too many hours in the sun?  I spent countless hours as a kid -- laying around at the beach and pool, all the while slathering on baby oil!  When I think of all the damage I did to my skin due to unprotected hours in the sun I shudder!  

Luckily I found Vitamin C Serum.  Vitamin C Serum helped me fade my dark spots and discolorations.  It helps collagen to tighten and plump your skin, so you actually appear younger, and best of all it works for 72 hours after application - it doesn't wash off!  

What I liked most about it you use it under your moisturizer, so it doesn't actually replace your moisturizer, but certainly seemed to enhance it.  My makeup went on smoother and I even used it on the backs of my hands, which had a couple of awful dark spots. Notice I said had -- they are almost completely gone!  The serum comes in a 1 fluid ounce jar with a squeezable dropper top.  A little goes a long way.  

Vitamin C Serum is made right here in the USA.  You can find it on Amazon HERE, or on their website www.Labeautepure.com.  In my opinion it is worth every cent of the $28 price tag!  

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png