Joyus

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Energems Chocolate Energy Bites Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

If you're anything like me, when 3:00 in the afternoon rolls around, you find yourself lagging.  You need more energy! Up until I found energems, I reached for an extra cup of coffee or made a quick trip to the coffee shop to get my fix.  Now that has all changed.

I love energems because they not only give me a caffeine hit, but they also are made with chocolate.  They have a full chocolate flavor and give you B vitamins that everyone needs more of.  My favorite are the mint, but they also come in chocolate and peanut butter (think peanut butter cups!)

They come in a nice handy sized box and the directions say that you should eat three, which is the perfect size to give you the blend of energy, vitamins and chocolate to fill all of your 3:00 needs!  There's only 15 calories  in each hard-coated gem shaped piece, so no worries about extra calories that you don't need. They contain all your B vitamins and B vitamins are essential for good health.  I highly recommend that you give them a try!

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png