Joyus

Monday, February 10, 2014

Freya Skin Care Review!

Do you have a favorite product that you use to remove your makeup at the end of the day?  I had one -- at least before I tried Freya!  Freya is NOW my favorite product!  

I had heard so many good things about Freya, but I admit that I was skeptical at first.  So I decided to put Freya to the test:  I washed my face as I normally would, removing my makeup and using my traditional method.  Then I got a makeup pad and put Freya on it and wiped my face again.  Here's the results:


Yes, that was going to stay on my face overnight!  Eww!  

Freya is made by Aqua Skin Science Inc. and although they are based in the US, they create products which are based around patented active ingredients that are from Scandinavia.  When I think of Scandinavians I think of those clear-skinned flawless beauties that make me so envious.  Maybe there's a reason!   Scandinavia is one of the cleanest destinations on earth and it's known for extreme climate and a geography.  It is home to an abundance of arctic marine and plant life that remains an untapped treasure trove containing amazing health and beauty benefits!  

The thing I love most about Freya is that it doesn't dry my skin out at all.  In fact, my skin felt moisturized after using Freya.  The ingredient list reads like a delicious menu:  juice, cucumber, fruit, raspberry, leaf extract, sea salt, caffeine!  Freya is truly a skin-rejuvenator rather than the former face wash that I was using.

You can find more information about Freya Skin Care HERE.  Priced at $45.00, in my opinion worth every cent!  

Disclosure:  I received this product to facilitate my review and form my opinion.  My opinion remains my own and I only recommend products that I believe my readers would enjoy.  Your opinion may differ.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png