Joyus

Monday, February 17, 2014

Get a CAMERA READY look with Advanced Mineral Makeup's Celebrity Shade Finder!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Have you tried Advanced Mineral Makeup yet?  I was given the chance to try it and am so glad that I did.  Advanced Mineral Makeup is 100% natural mineral makeup line that was created by a TV and film makeup artist, Annie Mayo.  It's available in a large range of skin tones and types and the line includes loose powder foundation, perfecting concealer, liquid mineral foundation and pressed powder compact.  

I tried the pressed powder, which is a foundation, concealer and powder all in one.  It also contains a natural sunscreen, which my skin needs more of!  
These products have been used on the set of NCIS, Grey's Anatomy because they are so lightweight and camera-friendly.  They make your skin look really natural and won't give you a heavy buildup like some products.  

You can find Advanced Mineral Makeup in dermatologist offices, spas, some resorts and salons in the U.S. and overseas.  By using Advanced Mineral Makeup's Shade Finder you can find a flawless match to your skin!  You can also purchase it HERE.  The compact that was sent to me retails for $38 and in my opinion it is worth every cent!  


Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png