Joyus

Monday, March 24, 2014

Beauty Box Five!

Do you subscribe to a monthly box service?  I was fortunate enough to be able to review Beauty Box Five.  Every month they send me a box of five amazing products to review, which are selected by their team of beauty experts.   
The box for March included the following products:

1.  Tree Hut Shea Body Butter.  Let me start by telling you that this stuff smells amazing. I am not usually a fan of coconut-scented anything, other than coconut, but I am a convert! I love the consistency of this butter and it's deeply moisturizing. My skin sucks this up. My favorite of the bunch! It retails for $7.49 and at that price you can't afford not to try it. You can find it HERE.

2.  Jane's Pick All Natural Soaps. A  nice (edible looking) handmade bar soap, Jane's Pick is all natural and made in the US. No chemicals, infused with herbs and flowers and no two bars look the same. Nice enough to use as a shaving cream, it retails for $8.00. You can find it HERE.

3. Bellapierre Cosmetics Makeup Base. Imperfections disappeared when I used this base over my moisturizer. This base is the perfect size for traveling and can even double as an eyeshadow primer. A must-have when you're rushed for time! It retails for $18.99 but definitely worth it! You can find it HERE.

4.  H2O Plus Hand & Nail Cream.  I've been a HUGE FAN of all things H2O for as long as I can remember, so this targeted spa-like hand and nail treatment is a real bonus check. The scent is (as with all H2O products) amazing and it leaves my hands feeling truly pampered! It retails for $15.00. You can find it HERE.

5.  Swissco Dual-sided Facial Pad. This two-sided facial pad not only cleans your skin, but helps reduce the size of your pores. The perfect tool for my teenage son's arsenal against acne. This pad retails for $2.00 and is worth much more! You can find it HERE.

These same products can be delivered to your door as well. Subscribe HERE! You can also find Beauty Box Five on Facebook and Twitter.

Disclosure:  I was provided these products to form an opinion and facilitate my review, however my opinion remains my own.  Yours may differ.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

1 comment:

  1. Wow thanks for sharing! I'm going to sign up, that looks like some pretty good stuff in there :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png