Joyus

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Bellemain Spice Gripper Clip Strips Review!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
If you're anything like me, your spice cupboard is full to the brim.  Wouldn't it be nice to free up some space?  Now you can!  

Bellemain Spice Gripper Clip Strips are just the ticket for freeing up valuable space!  These gripper clip strips stick securely right to the inside of your cabinet or on a wall and can be adapted to fit any space.  They really help by keeping your most used spices close at hand for cooking. 


I put mine right on my cupboard door in a space that was otherwise not used for anything!  They have a nice adhesive tape backing and it really is top quality!  You can be sure that once they're mounted they will stay put. 

I also like that you can cut the strips right to the size you need.  If your cupboard isn't as wide as mine, no worries -- just pare off a few and adjust!  You can put the strips next to each other to create an even longer row too!  

The clip arms adjust too so that if you have wider jars they adjust.  They can securely hold a jar up to 1.75" in diameter!  

You can find Bellemain Spice Gripper Clip Strips on Amazon HERE.  At a very reasonable price of $9.95, these are worth every penny!


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png