Joyus

Friday, March 28, 2014

When was the last time you cleaned your leather?

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
When is the last time you cleaned your leather furniture or had it conditioned?  I hadn't done mine in quite a few years and you can surely tell!  

Here is a before picture:


and here's the after using Leather Nova picture:

Yes, there are some spots that just won't come out no matter what I do.  That's the risk of having kids!  But my family room furniture today looks so much better than it has for a long time! Leather Nova Leather Conditioner can be used on all types of leather and vinyl surfaces.  It works on cars, sofas and furniture, boots, shoes, wallets, purses, leather belts, saddles and much more!  It not only protects, but as you can see from the pictures, it restores it to almost brand new!  My furniture is now so much softer and more supple. 

The yellow foam applicator pad makes the process really easy and mess free!  What I really loved was that there was no residue!  My leather sucked this stuff up.

You can find Leather Nova Leather Conditioner on Facebook, Google+, Amazon and their website HERE.  Priced at right around $13.95 a bottle, this stuff is worth every penny!  

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png