Joyus

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Epica Non-Slip Rug Pad!


Do you use a rug pad under your rug?  Rug pads are essential to protecting your flooring underneath your rug.  They keep your flooring free from scratching.  They also prevent your rug from shifting, slipping and buckling, which keeps you safe from falls.  They also provide cushioning and extend the life of your rugs.  

The non-slip rug pad made by Epica is my new favorite! It is made from 100% premium plant based oil, so it's earth friendly.  The Epica rug pad is reversible and resists curling.  I used it on two of my rugs just today and I am sold!  It's so easy to work with -- I simply cut it to the sizes I needed and it was easy to do.  The best part is that there was no odor, which I have found with other rug pads.  It makes my rugs really easy to vacuum.  

The Epica Rug Pad also comes with a full 10 year guarantee.  You can see the cushion that this rug pad provides below.  It is squishy and holds fast without being too sticky.  

You can find the Epica Rug Pad HERE.   In my opinion it is worth every cent!  



Disclosure:  I received this product to facilitate my review and form my opinion, however my opinion remains my own.  Yours may differ.


 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

1 comment:

  1. This looks like an excellent rug pad! Mine are worn down - I could use some new ones!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png