Joyus

Thursday, April 3, 2014

InstaNatural - 100% Pure!

Have you tried any of the amazing products that InstaNatural offers yet?  I am so  hooked on all of their products.  I received the Rose Water and Rosehip Seed Oil in exchange for my opinion. 



I started using InstaNatural products about six months ago and I have never looked back.  InstaNatural produces some of the very best pure products that I have every used, so when they asked if I would like to try their Rose Water and Rosehip Seed Oil I was all in!  


ROSE WATER:  
I love using Rose Water in my bath more than anything - the scent is heavenly and it really helps relax me!  But Rose Water has many other uses: it maintains the pH level of your skin, so you can use Rose Water as a toner or cleanser.  You can also use it to take the sting out of a sunburn.  So soothing! Rose Water can be added to your shampoo to help create soft and shiny hair.  You can also massage Rose Water into your scalp and hair to improve the quality of your hair and make it stronger.

ROSEHIP SEED OIL:  
I use this product right after my shower and apply it to my face and neck. Over the years I have spent way too much time in the sun and of course it shows.  The Rosehip Seed Oil helps with repairing the damage that the sun has caused, as well as decreasing old and hardened scars (of which I have many!)  It also helps eliminate burn scars, dark spots and stretch marks.  The other way you can use it is for shinier hair.  I just apply a couple drops evenly my palm and run it through my hair being careful not to overdo any area.  You can also use it on your cuticles.  


The Rosehip Seed Oil is 100% pure and USDA certified organic.  It contains Omega 6, 3 and 9 fatty acids which are essential for your skin.  

Both the Rose Water and the Rosehip Seed Oil are produced in controlled batches to ensure that they are fresh!  All InstaNatural products carry 100% satisfaction guarantee for the first 90 days. If you're not satisfied, you can get a full refund!

As with all the other products that I have tried from InstaNatural, I am truly impressed.  You can find InstaNatural on their website and Facebook.

Disclosure:  I received products to facilitate my review and form my opinion, however my opinion remains my own.  Yours may differ.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png