Joyus

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Adovia's Dead Sea Mud Shampoo!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

It is hard to imagine that a shampoo that actually brings your hair deep hydration and moisture is called Dead Sea Mud Shampoo.  Dead Sea Mud contains healing properties and for centuries people have been experiencing its effects. It contains so many healthy minerals that it is great to find that Dead Sea Mud is now in shampoo form!

Adovia's Mineral Mud Shampoo also contains chamomile and olive oil, so it gives your hair hydration and moisture, which relieves itching and flakiness.  It helps your hair  retain moisture and smells truly amazing! The thing that surprised me most was how much lather this shampoo actually contained - it seemed weird to me that lather could come from mud! I have color-treated hair so I was concerned about my hair texture after using it, but it left my hair soft and full of life.  I am impressed!


Dead Sea Salts and Mud have been featured on CNN, in the Wall Street Journal and the New York Tmes. You can find Adovia Mineral Mud Shampoo on Amazon HERE. Priced at $23.00 in my opinion it is worth every cent!  


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png