Joyus

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Do you hate ironing?

Do you hate ironing as much as I do?  Ironing is one of those tasks that is just plain boring! That's why I was so excited to get my hands on the Epica Compact Fabric Steamer!  


The Epica Fabric Steamer quickly releases the wrinkles in all of your clothes.  It's a nice compact model that isn't so heavy or cumbersome to use.  The steamer comes with two attachment accessories that help reduce water spitting.  It has a water reservoir that is easy to use and wide enough to pour water in easily.  It's also really easy to see your water level through the see-through level window.  

You can steam your draperies while they are still hanging!  It's easy to steam any clothing as it hangs on a hanger.  A simple back and forth motion is all that's needed  to remove most wrinkles.  You can repeat the process with heavier fabrics or by steaming by sides of the fabric. 

The Fabric Steamer heats up in just two minutes, so touch up jobs before work are easy and it provides up to 12 minutes of continuous steam! It has a nice long cord as well so you don't have to worry about being tied to a particular spot because of the outlet. I've saved a bunch of money on dry cleaning bills - instead of taking my drapes to the cleaners to remove the wrinkles I just steam them!  

You can find the Epica Compact Fabric Steamer HERE.  In my opinion it is worth every penny!  

Disclosure:  I received this product to form my opinion and facilitate my review, however my opinion remains my own.  Yours may differ.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png