Joyus

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

PREMIUM Ethernet HDMI Cable Review!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Do you use a single cable to connect your TV set, blue-ray disc player, DVD player or video game console? Now you can! The HDMI Ethernet Cable gives you access to all of your games, movies, and audio or video monitor using just one cable!  

The Solid Cordz HDMI Cable is six feet in length and provides crystal clear interface like no other. This HDMI 1.4 cable has passed stringent Category 2 testing and is backward compatible to all previous versions.  You can't ask for better cables or a clearer picture!  I am truly surprised how much better this cable has made my picture look!!

Major enhancement introduced with HDMI 1.4 include:
  • HDMI Ethernet Channel
  • Audio Return Channel
  • 4K Resolution Support
This cable will change the way you see your TV!  With a shipping weight of 1 pound, you can find this amazing Solid Cordz HDMI Cable (comes in a 2 pack) HERE.  They are worth every penny in my opinion!


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png