Joyus

Monday, June 2, 2014

Bamboo Cooking Tools Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Do you have a favorite cooking spoon?  I have a new set now that I've tried the Moso Bamboo Premium Cooking Kitchen Utensil Gadget Set!  I reviewed the following:  spoon, spatula, fork, slotted spoon, slotted spatula and single hole spoon.  

Each of these utensils are amazing and so helpful!  I love that they are made from Moso Bamboo, which is incredibly durable, as well as 5% stronger than Maple, and 33% lighter than Oak! Bamboo is surprisingly easy to clean and since it is made with natural bamboo, these gadgets contain no dyes or colors to leech into your food.  

The best part is that bamboo doesn't scratch your pots and pans.  Bamboo is a renewable resource and one of the fastest-growing plants on Earth, with a reported growth rate of up to 98 inches in 24 hours!  

I am hooked on these bamboo utensils!  There's nothing more frustrating than spending a lot of money on kitchen utensils that are made cheaply and you end up throwing them out after a few weeks, or worse yet they just take up valuable space in your drawer! I'm cleaning house this week and getting rid of all those pieces that I don't use any more.  

These great utensils also come with a guarantee that they won't crack or warp or scratch your cooking equipment or you get your money back!  You can find the 6 piece set on Amazon HERE for the amazing price of $9.97.  In my opinion, this set is worth every cent!  

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png