Joyus

Monday, June 16, 2014

Do you have problem skin?

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Is your skin a problem?  Do you have blackheads, pimples or other areas that need improvement and help?  The Majestic Bombay Blemish Remover and Acne Extractor can help!  

The Majestic Bombay Blemish Remover is heavy duty since it is made of stainless steel. A beauty tool that will last a lifetime and then some!  I can easily hold the tool and it doesn't slip since it has that nice little no slip hand grip in the middle.  There are two sides for various sizes of pimples and blackheads.  

It is suggested that you shower prior to using the tool, since warm water opens your pores for easier extraction.  You simply place the loop at either end over your problem and gently apply pressure.  The tool is made to minimize any bruising and you should experience no discomfort. Any redness will disappear in a matter of 15 minutes or sol.

I was impressed with the quality of the tool. It is incredibly well made and guaranteed against manufacturer defects.  After using simply sterilize it with rubbing alcohol.  You can find the Blemish Remover HERE on Amazon.  At a price of $6.99 it is well worth the money!

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png