Joyus

Monday, June 30, 2014

Do you have puffiness or dark circles under your eyes?


Waking up in the morning and looking in the mirror can be a stark reminder of Father Time taking his toll on my skin.  Dark circles and occasional puffiness in the thin skin under my eyes add years to my face, so I was excited to try Adovia Eye Cream.  

Adovia Eye Creams is made with Dead Sea Salt, minerals, Vitamin C and Vitamin A Retinol.  I could actually feel it working.  The Dead Sea Salt is a major ingredient in many of Adovia's products and I love how my skin responds to it.  It seemed to plump out my lines.

The gel was easily absorbed by my skin - there was no greasy feeling and after about 5 minutes I could see the results:  dark circles diminished, puffiness gone and fine lines not as noticeable.  


Adovia Eye Cream guarantees that it will make your eyes look 10 years younger. If I had a stronger magnifying glass I would be able to tell you if it took 10 years off me or not!  What it DID do was reduce the puffiness and dark circles. It helped erase the fine lines too. A little goes a long way with this eye cream.  You really don't need to use much and I don't think that using more is going to take you back 20 years!  

You can find this fountain of youth in a jar on Amazon HERE.  Priced at $29.00, it's not cheap, but definitely worth the price.

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your review sweetie! I've been wondering about trying this one, glad you've gotten positive results

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png