Joyus

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Does your hair look as good as it should?

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I've noticed that as I age my skin isn't the only part of me that needs more attention!  Lately my hair has been looking soooo tired.  I knew I had to do something . . .


Wella Professionals has a product out called Brilliance.  This amazing shine-enhancing mask really does add a ton of shine, while keeping my hair color from fading.  

Wella Professionals named their product Brilliance for a reason - it contains actual diamond powder that acts as a shine enhancer!  After applying for about 5 minutes, the mask infused my hair with a beautiful shine.  The thing that I appreciated the most was that it didn't weigh my hair down.  My hair is very fine and any additional weight only makes it look thinner.  

Brilliance's scent is really a nice fruit fragrance that you will wish lasted longer.  It's clean and fresh and a nice plus.  The treatment itself is a nice creamy white and actually feels silky.  

My hair responded very well to the mask.  You can find it HERE for $11.00.  It is worth every penny in my opinion!  

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png