Joyus

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Flö Athletika Premium Yoga Mats Review!



Have you found a yoga mat that actually wicks away moisture?  How about blocking bacteria? If you aren't using the Flö Athletika mat then you don't know what you're missing! 
The Flö Athletika mat is truly a find.  It contains no PVC, is completely biodegradable and actually repels moisture! I found that it stays fresh and funk-free unlike the PVC foam mats that many people use. Those mats actually have to be thrown away after a few months because of the smell and wear.

This mat is nice and thick so it makes a very comfortable workout aid. Before using this mat the only requirement that I had was a mat that didn't shift. There's no slipping since each side has a different texture. It's very lightweight (at about 2 pounds), so it's easy to carry with you.  I love it for Pilates, and could see it used for lots of workouts

Flö Athletika was started by a group of yoga and workout enthusiasts who noticed that the gear they were using just wasn't good enough. They decided to create yoga accessories that met their high standards. They also have blocks and other accessories which will enhance your workouts.

You can find them on Facebook, Twitter and their website HERE.  You can buy them on Amazon HERE.  Priced at $44.99, since you won't need to replace this mat like you would others, and they are soooo comfortable, they are worth every penny in my opinion!  

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png