Joyus

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Joe Shade Portable Shade Umbrella Goes Everywhere!!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Do you love the sun, but hate what it does to your skin?  Long days spent at ball games supporting your kids shouldn't cost you years of sun damage to your skin! In my formative years we spent countless hours out in the sun with no protection.  When I think of it now I wish I could go back and undo some of the damage that I did!

Using an umbrella is one of the best ways to avoid sun damage and Joe Shade umbrellas are the perfect umbrella to tote along with you! Joe Shade is light-weight, sets up easily, is sturdy and can even be pegged down on windy days!



You simply pop it up like a rain umbrella and its sets easily into the tripod stand.  You can swivel the head in any direction to give you optimal shade and it comes with its own tote bag that weighs less than the chair you will tote along to your kids ball game!  It's the perfect sports umbrella for those long days on the field! 

This Portable Shade Umbrella adjusts from 3 feet on the low end to 8 feet in height and gives you a total diameter of 60" of cover!  It not only protects you from UV rays, but also helps keep you cool.  I was impressed with the durability of this portable umbrella.  It has a nifty air release on top that helps keep your umbrella grounded on windy days too.

I can think of hundreds of ways that this sun shade umbrella will come in handy!  Use it for camping, fishing, reading, watching sporting events, parades, the beach - virtually anywhere you go!  It's lightweight and easily transported and weighs much less than my purse.  With a convenient case and strap you can sling it over your shoulder and off you go.


You can find Joe Shade on Facebook and Twitter, on their website HERE and HERE on Amazon.  This amazing piece of technology comes in Hunter Green, Navy Blue and Varsity Red and is priced at $33.95.  In my opinion, worth every penny!  

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

1 comment:

  1. I so, so, SO want one of these. They look gorgeous and would suit my home... well backyard... very nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png