Do you subscribe to a monthly box service? I was fortunate enough to be able to review Beauty Box Five. Every month they send me a box of five amazing products to review, which are selected by their team of beauty experts.
This is what I received in Beauty Box 5 for the month of June:
1. Nicka K New York Nail Color. This pretty nail polish offers even, long-wear coverage and gives you a nice smooth finish! It retails for $4.99 and at that price you can't afford not to try it. You can find it HERE. Did I mention that it comes in 58 colors?!
2. Organix Coconut Water Shampoo & Conditioner. Dry hair? This hydrating duo will give you vital electrolytes to give your hair back the shine and silky feeling you've been missing! Retailing at $7.99 for 13 oz., these products won't break your bank! You can find them HERE.
3. Glam Natural Mascara. Do you have sensitive eyes, but love how mascara makes you look? Gluten-free, paraben-free and hypoallergenic, this vegan formula promises not to irritate. The price point is a bit steep at $28.00, but to avoid the irritants, it may be worth it. You can find Glam Natural Mascara HERE.
4. Eslor Introductory Collection Calming Kit. This paraben free kit includes all star products to cleanse, scrub, comfort and sooth. Your skin will come out hydrated and protected! You can find it HERE for $45.
5. Vita Bath Body Wash. I love body wash that smells amazing the Vita Bath offers this Cupcake Couture that smells positively good enough to eat! This is my favorite product this month! It retails for $7.95 and can find it HERE.