Joyus

Friday, June 6, 2014

TIGI - makes your eyes POP!

Do you have a favorite eye color, but still wish that you could emphasize your eyes a bit more? TIGI can help! TIGI's palate, Love Affair, really gives your eyes the oomph that you've been admiring on others!


Love Affair makes attaining the smokey eye a breeze and you can apply these complimentary colors in a variety of ways to define and enhance your eyes.  The colors are rich and contain just a hint of glimmer without being sparkly.  I love the deep chocolaty undertones - they are really lush!

TIGI has an amazing assortment of High Density Eye Shadow Quads available at BeautyCareChoices.com.  


Beauty Care Choices is an authorized online salon, so finding those hard-to-find salon-only beauty products is now a thing of the past! Compared to similar websites, I find BeautyCareChoices.com much more reasonable than most!   

Their prices are very reasonable and Beauty Care Choices has a HUGE supply of all things beauty.  With fast shipping and easy returns, you have nothing to lose!  


Disclosure:  Monica's Rants, Raves & Reviews was sent this product to form my opinion and facilitate my review, however my opinion remains my own.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png