Joyus

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Did you love Breaking Bad?


Want to show your love for Walter White? Jessie Pinkman? Any of the gang from Breaking Bad?  I'm just now watching Season 3, so please don't tell me how it ends!  

Are you watching the World Cup and want to show your pride in America?  


Have a baby in your life and want an adorable gift?


Apericots has some of the most unique t-shirts around!  Their shirts are made of 100% cotton, are really soft and you can get them personalized as well.  They ship from Utah and they have something for everyone!

In addition to t-shirts, Apericots offers totes and pillow covers.  All of their items can be customized so it makes the perfect gift!  



You can find Apericots on their Website and follow them on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter. Their prices are very reasonable and their t-shirts are high quality!

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png